Minister Corbell has recently indicated that , in response to the strong views conveyed by the community and industry, ESDD has resolved to remove the changes to the northern boundary definition from the technical amendment to the Territory Plan 2013-12 (TA2013-12). ESDD will be conducting a workshop with industry and community representatives early in 2014 to refine the policy through a further variation.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change