The ISCCC wrote to Chief Minister Gallagher on 3 December 2013 regarding the policy and process of waiving the Lease Variation Charges associated with the development of the Brumbies site in Griffith. The ACT Treasurer, Andrew Barr, replied on 8 January 2014 defending this policy and process.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital