The National Capital Authority (NCA) has put out an Issues Paper regarding the area of Deakin and Forrest closest to Parliament House (between State Circle and National Circuit). The ISCCC has made a submission.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC Submission: Stage 2 of the ACT Light Rail Project
- Have your say on waste
- Tell the Government what you think about the proposed Fyshwick waste transfer station
- Submission on the ACT’s Climate Strategy to a Net Zero Emissions Territory
- Welcome to the ISCCC’s new e-newsletter!
RECENT MEETING MINUTES
- Public feedback on Housing Choices and Pathways to Reducing Canberra’s Emissions
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Record of Meeting – Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator