Canberra Times 17 March 2015: Yarralumla residents are angry about what they say is a planned massive flattening of the landscape behind the suburb, removing as much as seven metres from the tips of the forested ridges between Government House and the Brickworks for the new housing precinct. More…
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital