The ISCCC provided preliminary comments in a submission to the National Capital Authority on 28 October 2011, in response to its call for comments on the Review of the National Capital Open Space System (NCOSS). The ISCCC requested that they are kept informed of further opportunities for consultation.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change