The ISCCC provided preliminary comments in a submission to the National Capital Authority on 28 October 2011, in response to its call for comments on the Review of the National Capital Open Space System (NCOSS). The ISCCC requested that they are kept informed of further opportunities for consultation.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Have your say on waste
- Tell the Government what you think about the proposed Fyshwick waste transfer station
- Submission on the ACT’s Climate Strategy to a Net Zero Emissions Territory
- Welcome to the ISCCC’s new e-newsletter!
- ISCCC Energy Forum – 10 Apr 18
RECENT MEETING MINUTES
- Public feedback on Housing Choices and Pathways to Reducing Canberra’s Emissions
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Record of Meeting – Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator