Find out what those at the forefront of planning and building regulation had to say, and how they addressed residents’ concerns about dodgy buildings, the practice of ‘dumbing down’ building design and quality, and the complicated labyrinth of building rules.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Shane Rattenbury confirms opposition to proposed Fyshwick waste to energy incinerator
- Barton’s history mystery: pedestrian pillars
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation