Find out what those at the forefront of planning and building regulation had to say, and how they addressed residents’ concerns about dodgy buildings, the practice of ‘dumbing down’ building design and quality, and the complicated labyrinth of building rules.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ACT Government fails the pub test again with ‘call-in’ powers
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility
- ISCCC submission on DA 201731693 Manuka Oval Media Centre
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17