The ISCCC has called on the ACT Government to provide the community with at least 60 working days to consider the Environmental Impact Statement for the proposed waste to energy incinerator in Fyshwick once it is submitted. The ISCCC has sought an assurance that the proposal will be considered within the policy context of an agreed ACT Waste Management Strategy. Finally, the ISCCC has requested that the ACT Government fund a 12 month baseline air quality study so that the impact of the proposed facility on air quality can be determined.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Shane Rattenbury confirms opposition to proposed Fyshwick waste to energy incinerator
- Barton’s history mystery: pedestrian pillars
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation