The ISCCC has called on the ACT Government to provide the community with at least 60 working days to consider the Environmental Impact Statement for the proposed waste to energy incinerator in Fyshwick once it is submitted. The ISCCC has sought an assurance that the proposal will be considered within the policy context of an agreed ACT Waste Management Strategy. Finally, the ISCCC has requested that the ACT Government fund a 12 month baseline air quality study so that the impact of the proposed facility on air quality can be determined.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ACT Government fails the pub test again with ‘call-in’ powers
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility
- ISCCC submission on DA 201731693 Manuka Oval Media Centre
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17