The GWS Giants – Grocon proposal to spend up to $800 million on a Manuka Oval redevelopment that would have included 1000 flats, hi-rise hotel and hundreds of underground car parks will likely be the first casualty of the National Capital Authority’s assertion of its right to determine what happens along Canberra’s major boulevards.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ACT Government fails the pub test again with ‘call-in’ powers
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility
- ISCCC submission on DA 201731693 Manuka Oval Media Centre
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17