Forrest is in danger of losing its status as a suburb people aspire to live in with its leafy ambience under attack from developers, according to the local residents’ group.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change