The ACT Government has now advised that the Master Plan it produced in 2009 and updated in 2013 is the latest Master Plan. This has been something of a mystery as recent requests to the Government had not been able to elicit this advice. Documents relating to the Master Plan and works undertaken since 2009 can be viewed here. The 2013 Master Plan can be seen by clicking on the link 18 July 2013 – Outline of PowerPoint Presentation
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital