GWS / Grocon will be holding a Community Information Session on Wednesday 11 May between 4 pm and 7 pm in the Bradman Room at Manuka Oval. Those interested can call in at any time between those hours. GWS / Grocon will provide information about the submitted proposal and give members of the community a chance to have their say. For more information visit the GWS / Grocon Manuka Green website here…
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital