Members of the community are invited to a meeting at 7pm on 12 May 2016 to discuss the Girls Grammar School’s proposal for a 25 to 30 year lease over the sports field and maintenance sheds at La Trobe Park, Deakin. The Deakin Residents Association encourages all those interested in the proposal for the School to have exclusive use to attend the meeting, which will be held in the school administrative wing. More..
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Have your say on waste
- Tell the Government what you think about the proposed Fyshwick waste transfer station
- Submission on the ACT’s Climate Strategy to a Net Zero Emissions Territory
- Welcome to the ISCCC’s new e-newsletter!
- ISCCC Energy Forum – 10 Apr 18
RECENT MEETING MINUTES
- Public feedback on Housing Choices and Pathways to Reducing Canberra’s Emissions
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Record of Meeting – Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator