Members of the community are invited to a meeting at 7pm on 12 May 2016 to discuss the Girls Grammar School’s proposal for a 25 to 30 year lease over the sports field and maintenance sheds at La Trobe Park, Deakin. The Deakin Residents Association encourages all those interested in the proposal for the School to have exclusive use to attend the meeting, which will be held in the school administrative wing. More..
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital