Members of the community are invited to a meeting at 7pm on 12 May 2016 to discuss the Girls Grammar School’s proposal for a 25 to 30 year lease over the sports field and maintenance sheds at La Trobe Park, Deakin. The Deakin Residents Association encourages all those interested in the proposal for the School to have exclusive use to attend the meeting, which will be held in the school administrative wing. More..
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change