The ACT Government has released a Scoping Document in relation to the Fyshwick Materials Recovery Facility. It specifies the matters that the proponents of the Facility (who say that the Facility does not include a waste incineration component at this stage), will need to address in their Environmental Impact Statement. The Scoping Document refers to the proposal to divert 300,000 tonnes of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) and Commercial and Industrial (C&I) waste streams to the Facility for processing. The Facility will include a waste transfer station and freight hub enabling the import or export of materials by rail.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Details Of Public Forum Tuesday 13th February 2018
- Fyshwick Materials Recovery Facility – EIS Scoping Document
- ACT Government fails the pub test again with ‘call-in’ powers
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility