The ACT Government has failed the pub test again with Minister Gentleman using call-in powers to fast track the media and broadcast centre for Manuka Oval. This is the second time the ACT Government has used call-in powers for Manuka Oval and it is setting an undesirable precedent for future development in the Manuka Precinct.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Details Of Public Forum Tuesday 13th February 2018
- Fyshwick Materials Recovery Facility – EIS Scoping Document
- ACT Government fails the pub test again with ‘call-in’ powers
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility