ACT residents who have an ACT Seniors Card can now apply for a NSW Gold Opal card giving concession travel capped at $2.50 a day (excluding Sydney airport access) across Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Hunter, Illawarra and the Southern Highlands. To apply for the Gold Opal card ACT residents will need to have a valid ACT MyWay card. You will not be able to travel from Canberra railway station using this card. The nearest station to Canberra where the Opal card can be used is currently Goulburn. More…
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital