The Griffith Narrabundah Community Association has met with and written to Minister Mick Gentleman on 10 September 2014 about plot ratios, density definitions and the Omnibus Draft Variation to the Territory Plan. The Minister responded on 24 September 2014. Read both letters below.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital
- Government Congratulates Newly Elected Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Body
- Getting young people home safely
- Saving energy means cutting costs for those in need: Energy efficiency program provides support to 1,000 Canberra homes
- New partnership to help tackle climate change across Australian towns and cities
- Statement on passing of Val Jeffery