On 3 September 2014 the ACT Government and contractor representatives addressed a meeting of concerned residents to provide information about asbestos remediation at the Canberra Brickworks site. The meeting endorsed a motion expressing continuing concerns and seeking a meeting with the Chief Minister. More…
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital