The Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate, Simon Corbell MLA, is inviting the community to have their say on the ACT: Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) Review which will include a detailed review on the regulations impacting on water-related development decisions including the Waterways: Water Sensitive Urban Design Code.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Have your say on waste
- Tell the Government what you think about the proposed Fyshwick waste transfer station
- Submission on the ACT’s Climate Strategy to a Net Zero Emissions Territory
- Welcome to the ISCCC’s new e-newsletter!
- ISCCC Energy Forum – 10 Apr 18
RECENT MEETING MINUTES
- Public feedback on Housing Choices and Pathways to Reducing Canberra’s Emissions
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Record of Meeting – Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator