The Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate, Simon Corbell MLA, is inviting the community to have their say on the ACT: Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) Review which will include a detailed review on the regulations impacting on water-related development decisions including the Waterways: Water Sensitive Urban Design Code.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change