The Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate, Simon Corbell MLA, is inviting the community to have their say on the ACT: Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) Review which will include a detailed review on the regulations impacting on water-related development decisions including the Waterways: Water Sensitive Urban Design Code.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility
- ISCCC submission on DA 201731693 Manuka Oval Media Centre
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17
- Yarralumla Does Christmas