Professor Alastair Swayn, the inaugural ACT Government Architect, has accepted the invitation of the Griffith Narrabundah Community Association to speak at Griffith Community Hall, Stuart Street, Griffith at 7 pm on Wednesday 23 October 2013. Professor Swayn’s role is to provide leadership and advice to the Government and its agencies on architecture and urban design. He has been asked to speak on the architectural challenges facing the ACT as a result of increasing population density. The future structure and operation of Canberra is a key issue for our community and all those interested in the future of our city are welcome to attend this meeting.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change