The Inner South Canberra Community Council public forum on Tuesday 16 April 2013 focussed on the availability of health infrastructure and services in our part of Canberra. The HealthCare Consumers Association, Medicare Local and other community health representatives presented and discussed a range of information on this important subject. The attached summarises the Q & A session which followed the presentations.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ACT Government fails the pub test again with ‘call-in’ powers
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility
- ISCCC submission on DA 201731693 Manuka Oval Media Centre
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17