The Inner South Canberra Community Council public forum on Tuesday 16 April 2013 focussed on the availability of health infrastructure and services in our part of Canberra. The HealthCare Consumers Association, Medicare Local and other community health representatives presented and discussed a range of information on this important subject. The attached summarises the Q & A session which followed the presentations.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change