The Inner South Canberra Community Council public forum on Tuesday 16 April 2013 focussed on the availability of health infrastructure and services in our part of Canberra. The HealthCare Consumers Association, Medicare Local and other community health representatives presented and discussed a range of information on this important subject. The attached summarises the Q & A session which followed the presentations.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital