The Griffith Narrabundah Community Association has queried the status of the Stuart and Gowrie Court redevelopments in the light of the Government’s asset sales and renewal process (here). The Chief Minister has responded (here) that the sites are for sale by the Land Development Agency and will be subject to a future Territory Plan Variation.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility
- ISCCC submission on DA 201731693 Manuka Oval Media Centre
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17
- Yarralumla Does Christmas