The Griffith Narrabundah Community Association has queried the status of the Stuart and Gowrie Court redevelopments in the light of the Government’s asset sales and renewal process (here). The Chief Minister has responded (here) that the sites are for sale by the Land Development Agency and will be subject to a future Territory Plan Variation.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change