The Griffith Narrabundah Community Association has queried the status of the Stuart and Gowrie Court redevelopments in the light of the Government’s asset sales and renewal process (here). The Chief Minister has responded (here) that the sites are for sale by the Land Development Agency and will be subject to a future Territory Plan Variation.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital