The ISCCC has received written confirmation from Shane Rattenbury MLA indicating that he and the ACT Greens oppose waste to energy proposals involving incineration, and that they specifically do not support the proposed Fyshwick waste to energy incinerator. The ISCCC looks forward to receiving feedback from other MLAs about their position on the proposed facility.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ACT Government fails the pub test again with ‘call-in’ powers
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility
- ISCCC submission on DA 201731693 Manuka Oval Media Centre
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17