The ISCCC remains critical of Draft Variation to the Territory Plan 346 which aims to settle residential solar access provisions, and recommends that the DV be withdrawn and rewritten with an evidence based context. The ISCCC has detailed its concerns in a letter to the Environment and Planning Directorate on 6 April 2016. More…
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital