Please register to attend at:
Draft meeting Agenda:
- Welcome: Marea Fatseas, ISCCC Chair
Presentations 7.05pm – 8.10pm
- An overview on urban planning for liveability and climate change
Emeritus Professor Barbara Norman, Urban and Regional Planning, University of Canberra, Chair of National Urban Policy Forum, author “Urban Planning for Climate Change”.
- HOW Missing Middle redevelopment has been delivered before and what’s needed now Richard Johnston, retired urban planner and architect, and President of the Kingston and Barton Residents Group.
- Case Study: precinct scale redevelopment at Dairy Road, Fyshwick
Wade Bartlett, Senior Development Manager, Molonglo
- Lessons from Mr Fluffy and other upzoning initiatives
- Perspectives of a landscape architect
Cia Flannery, ACT Chapter President, Australian Institute of Landscape Architects
Discussion 8.10 – 8.50pm
- Wrap up and close by 9pm