The ISCCC has written to the Legislative Assembly on 10 March 2016, re-stating its concerns with the Draft Variations 332, 333 and 334 for the redevelopment of Gowrie Court, the Stuart Flats and the Red Hill Flats respectively. The ISCCC also recommends that these Draft Variations be referred to the Standing Committee on Planning and Environment. More…
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital