Minister for Planning and Land Management, Mick Gentleman, has responded on 31 March 2016 to the ISCCC letter of 10 March 2016 which requested the Legislative Assembly to refer the Omnibus Draft Variations for the Stuart Flats, Gowrie Court and the Red Hill Flats to be referred to the Standing Committee on Planning and Environment. Mr Gentleman advises why he did not make such a referral. More…
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital