The Draft ACT Water Strategy is now out for public consultation. The ACT Government is now seeking your comment on a revised strategy, Water for the Future – Striking the Balance The ACT Government Water Policy team will be conducting a community consultation workshop in Griffith on Tuesday 30 July 2013: 12.00pm – 2:00pm at the Griffith Community Hall. The draft Policy and associated documents can be found at here
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital