How can we plan our suburbs for community wellbeing, prosperity and environmental quality? There will be a Public Forum from 7 to 9pm on Thursday 27 March 2014 at Eastlake Football Club, 3 Oxley Street, Griffith. According to the ACT Territory Plan, a general principle of sustainable development is that planning processes and decisions will focus on achieving economic vitality, community wellbeing, and environmental quality. More…
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital