The National Trust has called on the ACT government to save the historic 1948 Switch Room at the Kingston Arts Precinct, saying its demolition appears to have been approved without proper public consultation.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change
- New Housing Strategy Submission
- Record of Meeting – Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator
- Submission on Technical Amendment to the ACT Territory Plan TA2017-16