The Minister for Territories, Paul Fletcher, has written to the ISCCC in response to the ISCCC letter of 3 February 2016, advising that the ISCCC will have further opportunities to comment on the revised National Capital Plan when it is tabled for Parliamentary scrutiny. More.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change