On 5 August 2015 the Chief Minister released the attached press release outlining the intention to establish a panel of community representatives to advise the government on a detailed masterplan for Manuka Oval. The government will seek expressions of interest for membership on the panel which is expected to have its first meeting by the end of 2016. More…
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital