The ISCCC’s submission of 10 February 2017 on DV348 (Incorporating Active Living Principles into the Territory Plan), welcomes the Government’s intention to make such provisions in the Territory Plan and states a preference for many of the Criteria to become Rules, and for shared paths to be wide enough to accommodate shared use.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change