The ISCCC’s submission of 10 February 2017 on DV348 (Incorporating Active Living Principles into the Territory Plan), welcomes the Government’s intention to make such provisions in the Territory Plan and states a preference for many of the Criteria to become Rules, and for shared paths to be wide enough to accommodate shared use.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility
- ISCCC submission on DA 201731693 Manuka Oval Media Centre
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17
- Yarralumla Does Christmas