The NCA has proposed a number of changes to Commonwealth and Kings Avenue to improve appearances and pedestrian and cyclist access. These include removing the cloverleaf access roads from and replacing them with traffic lights.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change