The NCA has proposed a number of changes to Commonwealth and Kings Avenue to improve appearances and pedestrian and cyclist access. These include removing the cloverleaf access roads from and replacing them with traffic lights.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital