Where: Eastlake Football Club
Main Items include:
- Independent Integrity Commission
- Transport Canberra Light Rail Team
- Asbestos Response Taskforce
- 7pm Introduction: Gary Kent, Chair ISCCC.
- 7.01 Shane Rattenbury, MLA, Chair Select Committee on an Independent Integrity Commission. Overview of the inquiry and terms of reference.
- 7.10 Tony Harris, former NSW Auditor-General.
- 7.17 Jack Waterford, former Editor-at-large at The Canberra Times.
- 7.25 Q&A.
- 8.00 Duncan Edghill, Deputy Director General Transport Canberra. Presentation on light rail stage 2 Civic to Woden.
- 8.15 Q&A
- 8.30 Lynette Marsh, Senior Communications and Engagement Manager, Asbestos Response Taskforce. Update on the public sale process and information on what activities will be occurring in the Inner South.
- 8.40 Q&A
- 8.50 Wrap-up Chair ISCCC
As the Agenda is very tight, this timetable will be strictly observed and a bell sounded if a speaker’s time is up. For Q&A sessions, questioners will have 30 seconds.