HAVE YOUR SAY ON INTEGRATED TRANSPORT STRATEGY:
ACTIVE TRAVEL, SPEED LIMITS, DRONES,
AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES PUBLIC FORUM
TUESDAY 12 FEBRUARY, 7-9 PM
EASTLAKE FOOTBALL CLUB (Duffy Room)
3 OXLEY STREET, GRIFFITH
Have your say on these and other issues:
- How can more walking and cycling be encouraged?
- Would you like to see the speed limit reduced to 40km per hour in residential areas?
- Would you support an expansion in the use of drones as delivery vehicles, and other new technologies such as self-driving cars?
- What kind of “multi-modal” development would be appropriate around the railway station in Kingston?
7.00 pm Welcome and introduction
7.05 pm MOVING CANBERRA: INTEGRATED TRANSPORT STRATEGY
Geoffrey Davidson, Executive Branch Manager, Place Co-ordination and Planning, City Services, Transport Canberra & City Services
- Active travel (walking/cycling), new transport technologies, safety and accessibility of the transport system
7.20 pm Gill King, Chair, Living Streets
7.30 pm Annie Kentwell, Active Living Co-ordinator, National Heart Foundation
7.40 pm Glenys Patulney, President, Tuggeranong Community Council:
- Tuggeranong Experience with Drone Delivery Services
7.45 pm Discussion panel of speakers participating in Q&A with questions from floor
8.45 pm Other business
9.00 pm Close