The ISCCC has written to the Chief Minister and all other MLAs to state problems with the Manuka Green proposal and to recommend that work on the proposal ceases until such time as the matters are resolved. The letter also includes the motions passed at the community meeting on 28 April 2016 and which the ISCCC wants to discuss with the Chief Minister later this month. Read the letter here.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Have your say on waste
- Tell the Government what you think about the proposed Fyshwick waste transfer station
- Submission on the ACT’s Climate Strategy to a Net Zero Emissions Territory
- Welcome to the ISCCC’s new e-newsletter!
- ISCCC Energy Forum – 10 Apr 18
RECENT MEETING MINUTES
- Public feedback on Housing Choices and Pathways to Reducing Canberra’s Emissions
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Record of Meeting – Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator