The ISCCC has written to the Chief Minister and all other MLAs to state problems with the Manuka Green proposal and to recommend that work on the proposal ceases until such time as the matters are resolved. The letter also includes the motions passed at the community meeting on 28 April 2016 and which the ISCCC wants to discuss with the Chief Minister later this month. Read the letter here.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility
- ISCCC submission on DA 201731693 Manuka Oval Media Centre
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17
- Yarralumla Does Christmas