The ISCCC has written to the Chief Minister and all other MLAs to state problems with the Manuka Green proposal and to recommend that work on the proposal ceases until such time as the matters are resolved. The letter also includes the motions passed at the community meeting on 28 April 2016 and which the ISCCC wants to discuss with the Chief Minister later this month. Read the letter here.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change