The ISCCC has written to the Chief Minister and all other MLAs to state problems with the Manuka Green proposal and to recommend that work on the proposal ceases until such time as the matters are resolved. The letter also includes the motions passed at the community meeting on 28 April 2016 and which the ISCCC wants to discuss with the Chief Minister later this month. Read the letter here.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital