The ISCCC has made a submission to the ACT Government on the proposed redevelopment of current public housing: Gowrie Court, Narrabundah; Stuart Flats, Griffith and Red Hill Flats. While supporting redevelopment, the ISCCC would like to see a number of improvements, including a reduction in the size of the development, review of the proposed RZ5 zoning, commitment to a more specific policy on public housing in the inner south, and a number of other general and site specific comments. More…
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital