The ISCCC holds regular Committee meetings and general Council forums. Members of the community are welcome to attend the Committee and Council meetings.
ISCCC 2024 Meeting Schedule Venue: Eastlake Football Club 3 Oxley Street Griffith and occasional online as notified.
The following dates have been agreed by the Committee but may change depending on emerging special events of interest to the Inner South. These dates will be updated on the website as soon as possible. Topics will be advertised as soon as possible and the venue will also be advised at that time:
Proposed Meetings 2024
- Monday 26 Feb Special outreach 7.00pm to 9.00pm
- Monday 22 April Committee Meeting 7.00 pm-9.00pm
- Tuesday 28 May Public Forum 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 24 June Committee Meeting 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 22 July Special Outreach 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 26 Aug Committee Meeting 7.00pm 9.00pm
- Monday 23 Sep Candidates Forum 7.00pm -9.00pm
- Monday 28 Oct Committee Meeting 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 25 Nov AGM Public Forum 7.00pm -9pm
- Tuesday 10 Dec 6.30pm Committee Meeting
- This event has passed.
Public meeting Sunday 22 September 19
22 September, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The forum will focus on the Kingston Arts Precinct.
· Community engagement process/timeline: Elisabeth Judd, JUDD Studio, Geocon consultant
· Heritage: Nick Swain, President, Canberra District Historical Society
· Arts: David Whitney, Board Chair, Canberra Glassworks
· Business: possibly a representative of Old Bus Depot Markets
· Local residents: Key development principles: Peter Moore, Kingston/Barton Residents Group
Have your say during the discussion and Q&A following the presentations
Gordon Lowe, Molonglo Group, will also outline the latest landscaping plans for the 1 Dairy Road precinct, Fyshwick.