- This event has passed.
Public meeting Sunday 22 September 19
22 September, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The forum will focus on the Kingston Arts Precinct.
· Community engagement process/timeline: Elisabeth Judd, JUDD Studio, Geocon consultant
· Heritage: Nick Swain, President, Canberra District Historical Society
· Arts: David Whitney, Board Chair, Canberra Glassworks
· Business: possibly a representative of Old Bus Depot Markets
· Local residents: Key development principles: Peter Moore, Kingston/Barton Residents Group
Have your say during the discussion and Q&A following the presentations
Gordon Lowe, Molonglo Group, will also outline the latest landscaping plans for the 1 Dairy Road precinct, Fyshwick.