The Chief Minister has responded on 26 June 2015 to the Combined Community Councils’ letter of 25 November 2014 that suggested improvements to the management of concessional lease. The response indicates that a review of the policy for the release of land to community organisations and direct sales is well underway, that further consultation will occur and that some issues raised by the CCC are being considered. More…
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital