I hope you have been bearing up in our cold winter. It is great to see blossoms starting to come out! This newsletter provides an update on recent and upcoming developments.
Hold the Date – ISCCC Public Forum 13 September 7-9pm
- The ISCCC’s next public forum on 13 September will focus on light rail and urban intensification along the Civic to Woden corridor. This will be held at the Yarralumla Public School in Loftus Street in person and on Zoom.
- To attend in person please register in advance on Eventbrite Register Here
- To attend online please register in advance on Zoom Register Here
Recent submissions by the ISCCC
- The ISCCC has lodged the following submission recently with the ACT Government: Final – ISCCC Submission Active Travel Plan
Your Say Surveys still open
- East Lake Place Plan – closes 31 AugustEast Lake Place Plan | YourSay ACT The ACT Government is engaging with the community to develop a place plan for the East Lake urban renewal area. The place plan will capture the community’s insights, priorities, and vision for the future. It will shape future urban renewal. Find out more at:
- Kingston Arts Precinct – closes 4 SeptemberKingston Arts Precinct | YourSay ACT The Kingston Arts Precinct will be a leading destination for visitors and locals to explore contemporary visual arts and culture in the ACT. Complete the survey now to help the ACT Government finalise the Place Brief. Have your say on what outcomes you want from the Kingston Arts Precinct. Find out more at:
- Health – expressions of interest and survey closes 9 September
The ACT Government seeks input from the community about integrated care and what integrated care solutions could benefit the ACT into the future. We all have the opportunity to provide input by completing the survey which closes 9 September.
- In addition, the ACT Government is seeking 30+ community members to participate on a panel exploring the design of flexible health care solutions and the provision of services that work together across health facilities
- Find out more at: Designing ACT health services for a growing population | YourSay ACT
University of Canberra Survey on Living Well
- The University of Canberra’s Health Research Institute is inviting people living in the Canberra region to take part in a 10-minute Living Well in the ACT region survey by the closing date of 31 August 2022 at 11.59pm. Everyone who completes the survey is eligible to enter a prize draw to win one of 5 gift cards worth $200 each.
- Find out more at: https://uoc.syd1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_diCzJgRPc1u2xuK