There will be a Public Forum held at Eastlake Football Club, 3 Oxley Street Griffith, on Thursday 30 May 2013, from 7.30pm, when Shane Rattenbury MLA, Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, Corrections, Housing, Aboriginal and Torres Straits Islander Affairs and Ageing, will address the Forum. Everyone is invited. There will be time for questions.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change