Public Forum – Electricity – 13 March 2018
13 March @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An ISCCC forum on Electricity Tuesday 13 March 2018 7pm Eastlake Club, Kingston
- What does the future hold for Electricity supply in the ACT?
- Where does our power come from now?
- Where will it come from in the future?
- How much will it cost?
Three speakers from:
- The ACT government how we will achieve a 100% renewable sourced power supply.
- Evoenergy the networks brand and infrastructure (poles and wires) How reliable will the power be and how much will it cost?
- ActewAGL the retail brand How much will it charge?
They will speak for about 10 minutes each and then we can ask questions and make suggestions.
Come and hear the policy makers and the suppliers and come and make a difference.