The ISCCC holds regular Committee meetings and general Council forums. Members of the community are welcome to attend the Committee and Council meetings.
ISCCC 2024 Meeting Schedule Venue: Eastlake Football Club 3 Oxley Street Griffith and occasional online as notified.
The following dates have been agreed by the Committee but may change depending on emerging special events of interest to the Inner South. These dates will be updated on the website as soon as possible. Topics will be advertised as soon as possible and the venue will also be advised at that time:
Proposed Meetings 2024
- Monday 26 Feb Special outreach 7.00pm to 9.00pm
- Monday 22 April Committee Meeting 7.00 pm-9.00pm
- Tuesday 28 May Public Forum 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 24 June Committee Meeting 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 22 July Special Outreach 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 26 Aug Committee Meeting 7.00pm 9.00pm
- Monday 23 Sep Candidates Forum 7.00pm -9.00pm
- Monday 28 Oct Committee Meeting 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 25 Nov AGM Public Forum 7.00pm -9pm
- Tuesday 10 Dec 6.30pm Committee Meeting
- This event has passed.
Next Meeting – Tues 13 Jul 21
13 July, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The next ISCCC public meeting will be held on Zoom at 7pm on Tuesday 13 July with special guest speaker ACT Government Minister Emma Davidson MLA, Member for Murrumbidgee. Hear reports from our local members of parliament and inner south residents groups, ánd updates on key local issues such as light rail, and the Canberra Brickworks and the Kingston Arts Precinct developments. Here is a link to the Agenda:
Please note that due to COVID Restrictions the meeting will not be held at the Eastlake Club as previously advertised.
To participate in the meeting you are required to register in advance. Please use this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEsdOqvpjItG9KQcoS1O4ejQOx9YejsDglB
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing a unique zoom link and information about joining the meeting.
Queries can be sent to email@example.com