The ISCCC holds regular Committee meetings and general Council forums. Members of the community are welcome to attend the Committee and Council meetings.
ISCCC 2024 Meeting Schedule Venue: Eastlake Football Club 3 Oxley Street Griffith and occasional online as notified.
The following dates have been agreed by the Committee but may change depending on emerging special events of interest to the Inner South. These dates will be updated on the website as soon as possible. Topics will be advertised as soon as possible and the venue will also be advised at that time.
- This event has passed.
ISCCC Online Public Forum Tuesday 13 June 7-9pm
13 June, 2023 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join the ISCCC at our June public forum which will be held solely online on Zoom.
1. Have your say on Government’s Urban Open Space Land Management Plan
Canberra’s urban open spaces are popular places to relax, exercise, play and connect with nature.
The ACT Government is responsible for managing and maintaining over 6,800 hectares of public urban open space and adjoining facilities. This includes urban parks, sports grounds, public cemeteries, dog parks, play spaces, skate parks, outdoor exercise equipment, street and park furniture, paths and green infrastructure such as trees, shrubs and grasses.
Have your say on the draft Urban Open Space Land Management Plan to help shape the future management and use of our public open spaces and ensure the plan reflects the needs of a growing and diverse community.
- Daniel Iglesias, Executive Branch Manager, City Presentations, Transport and City Services Directorate
- Perspectives of resident group representative/s about urban open space management issue
- Q&A and discussion
2. Brief update on the Planning Bill and next steps in the Planning Review
3. Other business – to be advised.
We look forward to seeing you online.