The ISCCC holds regular Committee meetings and general Council forums. Members of the community are welcome to attend the Committee and Council meetings.
ISCCC 2024 Meeting Schedule Venue: Eastlake Football Club 3 Oxley Street Griffith and occasional online as notified.
The following dates have been agreed by the Committee but may change depending on emerging special events of interest to the Inner South. These dates will be updated on the website as soon as possible. Topics will be advertised as soon as possible and the venue will also be advised at that time:
Proposed Meetings 2024
- Monday 26 Feb Special outreach 7.00pm to 9.00pm
- Monday 22 April Committee Meeting 7.00 pm-9.00pm
- Tuesday 28 May Public Forum 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 24 June Committee Meeting 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 22 July Special Outreach 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 26 Aug Committee Meeting 7.00pm 9.00pm
- Monday 23 Sep Candidates Forum 7.00pm -9.00pm
- Monday 28 Oct Committee Meeting 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 25 Nov AGM Public Forum 7.00pm -9pm
- Tuesday 10 Dec 6.30pm Committee Meeting
- This event has passed.
Public Meeting – Urban planning for liveability and climate change
8 August @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Please register to attend at:
Draft meeting Agenda:
- Welcome: Marea Fatseas, ISCCC Chair
Presentations 7.05pm – 8.10pm
- An overview on urban planning for liveability and climate change
Emeritus Professor Barbara Norman, Urban and Regional Planning, University of Canberra, Chair of National Urban Policy Forum, author “Urban Planning for Climate Change”.
- HOW Missing Middle redevelopment has been delivered before and what’s needed now Richard Johnston, retired urban planner and architect, and President of the Kingston and Barton Residents Group.
- Case Study: precinct scale redevelopment at Dairy Road, Fyshwick
Wade Bartlett, Senior Development Manager, Molonglo
- Lessons from Mr Fluffy and other upzoning initiatives
- Perspectives of a landscape architect
Cia Flannery, ACT Chapter President, Australian Institute of Landscape Architects
Discussion 8.10 – 8.50pm
- Wrap up and close by 9pm