The Inner South Canberra Community Council, member residents groups and the Fyshwick Business Association have all lodged submissions objecting to the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) lodged by the Hi-Quality Group for the proposed Integrated Resource Recovery Facility in Tennant Street, Fyshwick.
See here the submissions by:
- The Inner South Canberra Community Council
- The Old Narrabundah Community Council
- The Griffith Narrabundah Community Council
- The Kingston and Barton Residents Group
- The Fyshwick Business Association