The community were invited to provide comments on the proposed 1600 residence development in Yarralumla and Deakin, sponsored by the Land Development Authority, and located between Cotter Road and Adelaide Avenue. The ISCCC held a public meeting at the Deakin Croatia Soccer Club on 7 July 2014. A submission has been prepared (below) which is based on this meeting and discussions with residents and experts.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital