The community were invited to provide comments on the proposed 1600 residence development in Yarralumla and Deakin, sponsored by the Land Development Authority, and located between Cotter Road and Adelaide Avenue. The ISCCC held a public meeting at the Deakin Croatia Soccer Club on 7 July 2014. A submission has been prepared (below) which is based on this meeting and discussions with residents and experts.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ACT Government fails the pub test again with ‘call-in’ powers
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility
- ISCCC submission on DA 201731693 Manuka Oval Media Centre
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17