The community were invited to provide comments on the proposed 1600 residence development in Yarralumla and Deakin, sponsored by the Land Development Authority, and located between Cotter Road and Adelaide Avenue. The ISCCC held a public meeting at the Deakin Croatia Soccer Club on 7 July 2014. A submission has been prepared (below) which is based on this meeting and discussions with residents and experts.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change