The ongoing saga of the proposed redevelopment of a heritage building near Manuka Circle (“Manuka residents knocked back in bid to stop development in Forrest fire station precinct“, canberratimes.com.au, February 13), demonstrates the deficiencies of the ACT’s planning regime.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change