The ongoing saga of the proposed redevelopment of a heritage building near Manuka Circle (“Manuka residents knocked back in bid to stop development in Forrest fire station precinct“, canberratimes.com.au, February 13), demonstrates the deficiencies of the ACT’s planning regime.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility
- ISCCC submission on DA 201731693 Manuka Oval Media Centre
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17
- Yarralumla Does Christmas