The ongoing saga of the proposed redevelopment of a heritage building near Manuka Circle (“Manuka residents knocked back in bid to stop development in Forrest fire station precinct“, canberratimes.com.au, February 13), demonstrates the deficiencies of the ACT’s planning regime.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital