The ISCCC has written on 6 March 2015 to the NCA expressing concern about access from this development at S27 Blk 2-4 of Forrest, directly on to Canberra Avenue only, and requesting that courtyard wall setbacks be managed in line with the provisions prior to implementation of Variation 306. More…
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital