A group of Manuka residents has failed in an attempt to halt redevelopment of a building in the heritage-listed Forrest fire station precinct, with the ACT government successfully arguing that its decisions in the precinct cannot be appealed.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change