A group of Manuka residents has failed in an attempt to halt redevelopment of a building in the heritage-listed Forrest fire station precinct, with the ACT government successfully arguing that its decisions in the precinct cannot be appealed.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital